Our new Classic Backwoods Ring
Don't know your ring size? Find out your ring/finger size using this simple app:
Use a ring you already have and measure it with the app or follow the instructions below to measure your finger using the app. (our rings come in whole sizes only)
HOW TO find out your ring size:
1. Place the ring on the circle.
2. Increase the circle's size by swiping left to right so the circle's size does not exceed past inner circle of the ring
HOW TO Find out your finger size
1. Cut a thin strip of paper
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper meets.
3. Use app's chart to determine your ring size. Start by placing one end of strip at the very top of screen(yellow mark). Use magnifier to mark the other end of strip.
If your size falls in between 2 sizes pick a size up
Don't miss out on these, very limited quantity
➜ Our patent-pending jewelry is made of high quality surgical steel with a shatterproof liquid glass coating and 18k gold finish option.
➜ Band sizes available: US 4-13 (whole sizes only).
➜ Circle Design - Sizes 4-8: 15mm x 15mm / Sizes 9-13: 17mm x 17mm